When I look back at the list of things we made, I am completely staggered - we did so much that I keep remembering more and more - and many things that didn't come to fruition, too.
Lists, so many lists
Here is one of our lists - things that we made:
- the cake stand
- the cake toppers
- the 'ring box'
- the bouquets
- the centrepieces
- the ties and cravats
- the jewellery, hair accessories and some hats
- the invitations and stationery
- the cakes (made by Sweet Release)
- the cake decorations (printed on icing and edible paper)
- the cake and centrepiece platter supports (cut out of MDF by CNC router at Makerspace)
- the cookie cutters (some 3D printed by George, some by Makerspace)
- the Post-Your-Toast stand (assembled by Ciaran Barr-Burns)
- Cat's two wedding outfits (corset by Rétrofolie, clothing by Aeon Dressmaking, shoes by Shoes of Prey)
- George and Cat's leather accessories by Leather and Art
The four biggest projects, apart from my outfits, were the ring box, the bouquets, the head table centrepiece and the cakes/cake stand, so I will start with them.